SunSystems offers a comprehensive set of customizable education and training programs for end users, project teams and partners.
Training is available onsite, through the Internet or in state-of-the-art learning centers located around the globe. In addition to our published education courses we offer client specific training, with courses tailored to suit your needs, and an e-learning program allowing people to advance at their own pace.
The e-learning service has been launched in response to a growing demand from our customers and their employees. As part of our "SunSystems Academy", it offers more than just Computer Based Training (CBT), as it includes an interactive web-based learning suite and e-mail support from experienced tutors. This provides a flexible, cost-effective means for users to update their skills at a time and place to suit them.
To find out more, view the SunSystems Academy brochure in our Brochure Download section, or click on the link below to access the SunSystems e-learning site.
SunSystems End User Education offers a full range of instructor-led and self-paced training solutions to assist our customers with their SunSystems rollouts. We employ a worldwide team of dedicated end user trainers, all highly skilled in delivering successful SunSystems end user training. Our curriculum development methodology minimizes training time while maximizing learning retention and effectiveness.
SunSystems offers a comprehensive suite of customized educational services around the globe, including:
- Public Scheduled Training Courses - in conjunction with Numerica, we have now introduced a new schedule of courses, with published dates until the end of the year. All courses will be run at a central London location and will be provided by Numerica. A majority of courses will also have one month's free access to Computer Based Training (CBT) provided by SunSystems Academy. Places can be booked on courses by visiting http://academy.sunsystems.com and clicking on Classroom Training.
- A Getting Started Workshop, to provide your project team with a hands-on introduction to purchased SunSystems application functionality.
- An Education Deployment Strategy, from which we help you develop your detailed training rollout plan.
- Logistics planning, undertaken well in advance, for your entire end user training deployment.
- Custom curriculum design and delivery, based on the above analyses and carefully tailored to be presented in the context of your business and job roles.
- Customized Web-based training and real-world simulations, modelled on your data and reflecting your business practices for maximum learning reinforcement.
- A Train the Trainer component, to prepare your own in-house instructors to deliver training throughout your organization Onsite assistance during and after your SunSystems rollout, for both initial and continuing success.
To find out more about how SunSystems Education can help you roll out SunSystems to your organization, please contact us at: