SunSystems - extended financial management for the whole enterprise
SunSystems is a flexible, financial and business management software solution used by a quarter of the Fortune 500 and 75 of the FTSE100. During the past 20 years, the SunSystems solution has been implemented in over 18,000 sites, in more than 190 countries, with the tools to manage operations - locally, globally and in 30 language variants.
To find out more, scroll further down this page, or click on the headings below:
Business software that enables your vision
Your organization is unique and so are the challenges that it faces, which is why SunSystems continues to be the right choice for businesses all over the world. Our open solutions provide the flexibility and scalability that are required in today's ever-changing economic climate, ensuring that your ownership costs and business risks are kept low.
The SunSystems Difference
|Global Reach and Delivery
||Low Total Cost Of Ownership
|Local knowledge, global support
-21 SunSystems offices
-200 channel partners
|Match business requirements with infrastructure
Standard implementation methodology for consistent rollouts
|Represented in 76 countries
||Single product set
||Product flexibility and functionality
|Customers in over 190 countries
|Integration future proofing
|Solutions in 30 languages
||Ease of implementation and use
||Local installation and support
Powerful financial management
At the heart of the SunSystems solution is a single, integrated ledger that combines the functionality of general ledger, sales and purchase ledger, project ledger, cashbook and user-defined ledgers. This provides a powerful, real-time financial transaction processing engine that lets you see the immediate impact of any financial posting, giving you greater visibility into your business.
Analyzing your business
The SunSystems solution provides tremendous flexibility in the ways you can analyze financial and business information. “Analysis dimensions” are set up to reflect organizational activity such as departments, accounts, products, regions or lines of business. There is no need to prescribe a data relationship in advance, as the analysis dimensions are created and maintained independently of each other, and are linked through transaction processing and validation rules. This means you can add new analysis dimensions or change existing ones as your business changes, providing unrivalled flexibility without implementation complexity.
Managing business performance
Using SunSystems, you can quickly highlight problems within the operation or low-performing areas of the business, and therefore take positive action to turn things around. The unique combination of flexible analysis capabilities and integrated business analytics means that SunSystems delivers powerful reporting coupled with real-time alerts in order to highlight areas that need immediate action, anywhere within the business.
SunSystems’ integrated business analytics provide visual representation of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and web-based delivery of management information. This provides a consistent and timely view of business performance to your stakeholders, which can also address the challenge of corporate accountability.
SunSystems also provides a range of analytic applications and customized solutions that help manage corporate performance, including consolidation, planning, budgeting and forecasting. The analytic applications leverage SunSystems and other applications so that financial and business information is shared and synchronized between them.
Take a look at the solutions that have made SunSystems the first choice, worldwide, for organizations that need to think in more than one dimension:
- A comprehensive Financials suite, incorporating a single, integrated ledger, full multi-currency and support for the euro.
- A Debtor Management offering called SunSystems Collect, for flexible account handling, superb credit management and debt collection.
- A full suite of Order Fulfilment modules (including Sales Management, Purchase Requisitioning, Purchase Management and Inventory Management) to manage key aspects of business across your entire enterprise.
- SunSystems Analytics, including SunSystems Vision for analysis and reporting, providing management information at your fingertips. In addition, a new set of solutions have been delivered as part of the SunSystems Analytics Applications suite to extend your financial management throughfor consolidation, planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- SunSystems PSA (Professional Services Automation), a suite of products enabling services organizations to manage resources, improve utilization, track billing and monitor opportunities.
- Collaborative Commerce offerings, to enable your disparate business systems to share data - ultimately giving you all the information you need to power your business decisions.
In addition, we offer solutions specific to different regions around the world:
- SunSystems Payroll for all your payroll and personnel requirements in the UK.
For full details of these products, view our brochures and demos in the Demos & Downloads section.