SunSystems Training Advantages
Computer Based Training
- Available immediately
- No travel costs.
- Training via the Web.
- Learn at your own pace.
- Detailed and comprehensive.
- Immediate access to experts.
- Ability to drill into topics.
Client Specific Training
- Tailored to you.
- At your site or ours.
|SunSystems Training Courses for the Toronto Region
Systems Union is pleased to offer the following courses:
Classes start at 9:00am 5:00pm for all courses. These hands-on training sessions will be held in Toronto and are limited to 6 persons per session. To prepare homework for courses, contact the service for help and buy book report.
- January 22/23 Sun Super User
- January 24/25 Vision Executive/XL
Vision Executive and XL - 2 Day Course - Cost $1,390.00 US per person
- Introduction to Vision XL
- System setup and administration
- Extracting reference data from SunSystems using Reference File Link
- Extracting reference data from SunSystems using Reference File Fill
- Extracting transactional data from SunSystems using Extract Balances
- Extracting transactional data from SunSystems using Extract Transactions
- Extracting transactional data from SunSystems using Data Fill
- Sending ledger data to SunSystems using Send Data Periods
- Sending ledger data to SunSystems using Send Data Matrix
- Sending reference data to SunSystems using Send Reference Details
- Creating macros to automate Vision processes using Macro Builder
A good knowledge of SunAccount, experience with the use of Excel, and basic knowledge of Windows 95
- Introduction to Vision Executive
- System setup and administration
- Designing workbooks
- Graphing extracted data
- Drilling down on extracted data
- Constructing Data Matrixes
- Filtering workbook selections and analysis paths
- Utilizing field references to extract reference information in association with an extracted balance
- Creating Format Tables to enable conditional reporting
A good knowledge of SunAccount and basic knowledge of Windows 95
SunSuper User - 2 Day Course -Cost $1,390.00 US per person
To provide the existing user of SunSystems with an understanding of essential set-up and maintenance features.
- Ledger Accounting - overview of functionality and set-up (Not a substitute for specific Ledger Accounting Training Course)
- SunAccount versus SunBusines
- Files structures and naming conventions
- Sun program directory and sub-directories
- Creating and maintaining databases within SunSystems
- Printer setup
- Housekeeping and maintenance requirements
- Creating and maintaining operator security and permissions setup in SunSystems
- Exporting and importing data
- Process Manager overview (not a substitute for specific Process Manager Training Courses)
- Setup and production of audit reports
- Creating and running macros with the product
- Defining operator buttons
- Standard upgrade procedures
Solid computer skills and ability to navigate throughout SunSystems
Please submit your registration form by fax, email, or direct mail to:
||Education Services Registrar - Systems Union Inc.
60 Bloor Street West, Suite 1203
Toronto, Ontario M4W 3B8
Registration forms must be received a week before the course commencement date. All seats will be confirmed by email or fax a week before scheduled course date. You will receive a sheet with your confirmation along with training site information.
Thank you for allowing us to be part of your overall employee development with respect to SunSystems. We look forward to continuing our relationship with your organization. Please advise if you have any special requirements.
In the event of insufficient registrations, Systems Union Inc. reserves the right to reschedule courses. Registrants will be notified accordingly.
Copyright , Systems Union Inc. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.
For More Information, contact us via e-mail: or by phone
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement