SunSystems Collect provides you with a debtor management system for flexible account handling, with superb credit management and debt collection facilities.
It delivers thorough analysis of debtor days and cash flow, close monitoring of debtors and the ability to track collection quickly and easily.
Key features enable you to:
Using SunSystems Collect means you can reduce Days Sales Outstanding to improve cash flow, while minimizing your collection costs. Use our online calculator to provide an assessment of the improved cash flow potential for your business.
- Save time spent on administrative tasks
- Assess a client's payment behavior before reviewing their credit limit
- Maintain a complete history of your dealings with an account
- Automate collection diary notes & follow-up tasks
- Streamline your collection process
- Maximize your first pass yield in the collections function
- Increase your cash flow
Accessing debtor information
SunSystems Collect enables you to record and inquire on key aspects of debtor information, to quickly identify offending debtors and provide improved cash flow analysis.
Full drill down capability enables staff to access supporting information to make faster decisions, while encouraging customers to reduce outstanding debt - e.g. by making payments by installment.
- Maintenance of unlimited contacts, addresses and categories
- Debtor re-aging according to user defined bands
- Statistical summaries by account to improve understanding of debt situation
- Fully definable status flags
- Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) reports
- Full analysis and reporting
- Full multi-currency and euro compliance
SunSystems Collect delivers:
Streamlining collection activities
- The ability to view source financial transactions and allow installment payments
- Automated transaction status updates
- Drill down to view and reprint original transaction
- Web enabled functionality (iCollect)
By streamlining collection activity through improved task management and automation, the system ensures that relevant information is delivered when and where needed. This delivers efficient processing and a reduction in debtor days, using the following facilities:
By delivering comprehensive, relevant, real-time customer information to the desktop, combined with proactive collection techniques, high debtor days can be banished to the past. Tighter control of debtor information and your collection processes means improved control of your business.
- Listing of tasks by collector, action required or diary dates
- Tracking of future activity by user or by action
- Storage of collection documents, letters, spreadsheets, etc, in a debtor note
- Management of unlimited notes against accounts
- Linking of transactions to actioned notes
- Automated reminders and statements
- Increased contact capability for dispute escalation
Copyright , Systems Union Inc. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.
For More Information, contact us via e-mail: or by phone at
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement