Professional Services Automation (PSA)
The challenges facing the service-based organization have never been greater. Customers are more demanding, the competition is more aggressive, and your people are becoming more expensive. Your measure of success, profitability, is more elusive than ever before.
To reach ideal balance in your business, you must perfectly manage your clients, your resources and your efficiency. SunSystems PSA (Professional Services Automation) is designed specifically for this purpose. It is a complete suite of integrated application modules that gives you control of your business - finding and retaining clients, planning projects and allocating resources, delivering service and project administration, charging time and measuring results. Now, you have control of all of the pieces of your business. Now, you have control of your profits.
Key SunSystems Professional Service Automation Features
The following features are integral to the SunSystems Professional Services Automation suite.
Customer Relationship Management
- Improve contact and communication with customers and prospects.
- Evaluate and manage your opportunities.
- Streamline your bidding process.
- Better co-ordinate your sales and marketing opportunities.
- Share customer information throughout the organization.
- Quickly define your projects and tasks.
- Easily schedule your resources, matching the skills needed to the correct job.
- Set your budgets, define your costs, and set your billing rates.
- Capture time information quickly and accurately, locally or over the web.
- Integration with Microsoft Project - bilateral data exchange.
- Process and approve expenses rapidly.
- Feed back and publish timely work-in-progress reports.
- Alert client of milestone achievements/delays.
- Approve/deny/comment on captured information.
Information Delivery and Business Analysis
- Manage complex billing scenarios (fixed, milestone, T&E, advanced, multi-client, and repeat).
- Easily recharge to other cost centers.
- Increase the visibility of costs, income, and margin.
- Establish automatic feed into your ledger.
- Customizable invoice formats.
- Exhaustive user query abilities provide the ability to simply drill into summary information down to the lowest detail level.
- Generate multiple reports and views from one query definition.
- Proactive and reactive report creation and distribution.
- Schedule and deliver information in multiple formats (text, HTML, XML, PDF, etc) over the web, through e-mail, or even to your printer.
- Dynamic links to Microsoft Office.
- User and data level security.
- Drag and drop report creation.
Copyright 2002, Systems Union Inc. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.
For More Information, contact us via e-mail: or by phone at
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement