Key features of Inventory Management
- User-defined forms for transfer orders to suit organizational requirements.
- Ability to define different transfer order types to provide greater levels of detail.
- Bin-to-bin transfer facility, respecting storage characteristics of new location.
Inventory Count / Stock-take Management
- Automatic or manual inventory allocation facilities.
- Goods receipt matching/inspection.
- Traceability/batch reporting.
- System-generated inventory count (random or full).
- Security-controlled entry of inventory count for discrepancies, approvals, and postings.
- Facility to print sequentially-numbered tickets to assist counting control.
Reporting on Inventory
- Weighted average, standard, true average, defined average, actual, latest actual, user-defined, and landed costs.
- Movement cost records providing snapshot of item cost.
- Updating with information from movement definitions.
- Movement Analysis and Listings
- Inventory Listings, Status, Evaluation, Usage, and Cover
- Expired Items
- Inventory Count Listings and Valuations
- Inventory movement transactions can be imported from other systems.
- Ability to interface inventory counts from hand-held units and match/approve.
- Ability to download stock lists to handheld units.
- Movement or transfer orders can be mapped to the ledger.
Copyright 2002, Systems Union Inc. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.
For More Information, contact us via e-mail: or by phone at
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement