Key features of Product Management
- Definition and maintenance of physical outputs of an organization.
- Also covers service, repair, and plant maintenance.
- Bill of Materials and Product Routing functionality.
- Ability to add additional descriptions to item details.
- Multiple prices can be held for each item.
- Multiple cost values can be held for each item, using different currencies.
- Employee details can be recorded against an item for selective processing.
- Units of measure, their descriptions and conversion calculations can be defined.
Reporting in Product Management
- Amendments to the item master, product operations, and resource definitions used to build product definitions.
- Use of item codes and revision numbers to define products, catering for different operating environments.
- Product definition used to define multi-levels of assembly, making up a finished assembly for sale.
- Multi-level explosion reporting, which lists all components and resources used by a "parent" item.
- Multi-level implosion listing all parents of a "child".
- Single level explosion, detailing components/resources one level down.
- Single level implosion reporting one level up.
- Purchased parts not appearing on a product definition.
- Audit log of changes to item details.
Copyright , Systems Union Inc. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.
For More Information, contact us via e-mail: or by phone at
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement