Key features of Purchase Management
Purchase Order Entry
- Entry, amendment, review, and deletion of purchase orders and returns.
- Line item processing.
- User level permissions to items.
- Commitment and budget checking.
- Standard, scheduled, blanket, pre-paid, and back-to-back orders.
- Direct invoice entry support.
- Ability to stage or eliminate sequences.
- Security-based views of information.
- Automated procedures to select or print purchase orders, match invoices, and goods receipt.
- Multi-level approvals
- Supplier performance analysis for price, delivery dates, and quality.
- Generation of performance statistics.
Reporting on Purchasing
- Multiple price books.
- Maintenance of approval hierarchies, showing IDs, limits and criteria.
- Access to reports through user defined views.
- Supplier Listings, Invoices by Line Detail, Commitments, Purchase Order Status and Order Amendment reports.
- Sales orders can be imported from other systems using XML.
- Sales transactions can be exported to allow manipulation.
- Integrated processing allows orders to be mapped to the ledger.