Key features of Sales Order Management
Sales Order Entry
Sales Order Processing
- Quotation system quotes can be converted to orders.
- Inventory balance update with sales orders and credit notes.
- Unlimited number of sales order types.
- Standard, scheduled, blanket/contract and back-to-back orders.
- Scheduled invoice payments based on payment rules.
- Various stages can be sequenced or eliminated to match business needs.
- User-defined views with extensive drill-paths to information.
- Easy access to sales procedures.
- Flexible system for maintaining wide range of customer details.
- Multiple addresses per customer, each with definable characteristics ex. minimum sales order value or default dispatch warehouse.
- Sophisticated pricing capabilities for structured price bands.
- Price book hierarchy of up to 10 levels for complex requirements.
- User-updateable selling prices.
- Call off statements for blanket orders.
Reporting on Sales
- Review and action processes for orders on credit hold.
- Monitoring report for patterns of credit usage.
- Automated credit-limit warning.
- Payment monitoring to highlight change in patterns.
- Customer Listing, Order Status Listing, Sales Listing.
- Sales analysis based on item, location, address and analysis codes.
- User-defined reports on quotations, orders, credit notes, invoices, etc.
- Margin analysis based on costs captured at order entry.
- Quotation analysis
- Performance reports for deliveries, quantities and pricing.
- Sales orders can be imported from other systems using XML.
- Sales transactions can be exported to allow manipulation. Integrated processing allows orders to be mapped to the ledger.
Copyright , Systems Union Inc. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.
For More Information, contact us via e-mail: or by phone at
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement