Key features of Sales Order Management
Sales Order Entry
Sales Order Processing
- Quotation system quotes can be converted to orders.
- Inventory balance update with sales orders and credit notes.
- Unlimited number of sales order types.
- Standard, scheduled, blanket/contract and back-to-back orders.
- Scheduled invoice payments based on payment rules.
- Various stages can be sequenced or eliminated to match business needs.
- User-defined views with extensive drill-paths to information.
- Easy access to sales procedures.
- Flexible system for maintaining wide range of customer details.
- Multiple addresses per customer, each with definable characteristics ex. minimum sales order value or default dispatch warehouse.
- Sophisticated pricing capabilities for structured price bands.
- Price book hierarchy of up to 10 levels for complex requirements.
- User-updateable selling prices.
- Call off statements for blanket orders.
Reporting on Sales
- Review and action processes for orders on credit hold.
- Monitoring report for patterns of credit usage.
- Automated credit-limit warning.
- Payment monitoring to highlight change in patterns.
- Customer Listing, Order Status Listing, Sales Listing.
- Sales analysis based on item, location, address and analysis codes.
- User-defined reports on quotations, orders, credit notes, invoices, etc.
- Margin analysis based on costs captured at order entry.
- Quotation analysis
- Performance reports for deliveries, quantities and pricing.
- Sales orders can be imported from other systems using XML.
- Sales transactions can be exported to allow manipulation. Integrated processing allows orders to be mapped to the ledger.
Copyright 2002, Systems Union Inc. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.
For More Information, contact us via e-mail: or by phone at
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement