SunSystems Offers Professional Services That:
- Reflect your priorities.
- Solve your problems.
- Are specific to the software
- Maximize the effectiveness
of SunSystems installations.
Cover the entire operating
The Site Audit is designed to identify how an organization's changing needs can be addressed by the latest SunSystems technology.
In an evolving business world, and as part of the ongoing service program, we recommend regular Site Audits to ensure that customers continue to maximize their investment in SunSystems.
A Site Audit examines the current use of SunSystems, identifying opportunities for an organization to build on the success of the implementation. An experienced consultant, familiar with the business requirements and scope of the implementation, works with the customer to identify new and more effective ways to use the system.
Typically, a Site Audit covers:
A thorough Site Audit and review of the installations will:
- The physical installation of the software
- How the application fits the business structure
- Reporting methods
- Accounting procedures
- System maintenance
- Data volumes
- Training needs
- Assess the extent to which the SunSystems implementation supports the current business needs
- Identify the benefits available from adopting new internal procedures and practices to make system usage more efficient
- Recommend how new SunSystems functionality can meet current and future business requirements
- Evaluate the technology environment supporting SunSystems, the interface, access and processing requirements, and identify areas for improvement
Copyright , Systems Union Inc. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.
For More Information, contact us via e-mail: or by phone at
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement